Affinity Classic Spa Couch
With a generous 3.5 inches of sumptuous Therafoam comfort padding and soft touch PU upholstery, the Affinity Classic takes client comfort to another level.
This dense foam has been designed to provide excellent feedback for massage whilst still offering exceptional comfort for those treatments reliant on relaxation. For added comfort and convenience, not to mention flexible therapist positioning, the Classic benefits from our Affinity ergonomic breathe hole with plug as well as a face cradle frame with cushion and padded hanging arm rest.
The lifting backrest is adjusted via a smooth, trouble-free lever system which allows the therapist to set the height wherever they choose – simply lift and stop when the required angle has been reached. A light push down on the lever will allow the backrest to be gently lowered.
A great feature of the Affinity Classic is its height adjustment. With 10 different settings available, ranging between 61cm to 84cm, and quickly adjusted with our non-slip adjusters, this beautiful couch can be comfortably used by a number of different therapists, offering a variety of treatments making it the perfect couch for a shared treatment/therapy room.
It can be used for any type of treatments, including vigorous massage techniques as it can easily take a working weight of 42.5 stone (270kg). The Classic handles plenty of forceful lateral motion with its non slip feet and sturdy frame. A well built wooden frame will always be able to take plenty of force when constructed with quality in mind. The extra weight of the static couch provides this as best as is possible.
As well as being a truly luxurious, great-looking couch, the Affinity Classic will ensure your customers have the best treatment experience and will happily slot into any environment thanks to its classic and timeless design.
- Solid wood table with the luxury of a static spa couch
- Secure, non-slip feet with adjustable height pegs
- Arm rest and face cradle included, with port-holes at both ends
- Solid, high-quality frame which does not squeak
- 3.5 inches of Therafoam padding as standard to provide a comforting feeling for your patient
- Rounded stitched corners
- Under couch clearance for seated treatments
- Raising bed for face-up treatments, or insert the face cradle into the port holes on the other end for face-down treatments
- Includes a breathe hole, on the raising bed end, which can also be used for face-down treatments or filled in with the included bung.
Height Adjustment: 61cm to 84cm (24” to 33”)
Dimensions: Length 192cm (75.5“), face cradle adds 26.7cm (10.5”), Width 71cm (28“)
Materials: European beech wood. 3.5" soft Therafoam padding. Soft touch PU upholstery.
Working Weight: 42.5 stone / 270kg
Warranty: 2 years
Face Cradle/Towel Holder Ports: Both ends
Face Cradle: Included