Your shopping cart is empty!
All orders must be received BEFORE 3pm Monday to Friday to be delivered the next working day for UK Mainland only. Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched next working day. Orders must be placed before 3pm Friday to be delivered on Monday.
Scottish Highlands and Islands are all charged at £10.00 excl vat per order & Northern Ireland are all charged at £15.00 excl vat per order, maximum of 30kg per parcel. All Orders must be received BEFORE 3pm Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched next working day. Orders must be placed before 3pm Friday to be delivered on Monday. Please note that deliveries may take up to 2 - 4 working days.
New procedures implemented when processing an overseas order due to United Kingdom exit from the EU on 1st January 2021. All order classed as export and no VAT/TAX will be charge on overseas orders. The Buyer shall pay for cost of carriage which will vary depending on destination and weight of parcel. When ordering goods for delivery outside the United Kingdom the Buyer may be subject to import duties, taxes and clearance charges, which will be the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller we Beautyfor do not take responsibility for the amount charged on clearance and import VAT/TAX charges. Please note estimate delivery date provided however, there may be delays to receiving your delivery due to back log of exported goods from the United KIngdom. The Seller shall only accept payment for any overseas orders by Bank transfers, for more information about delivery, products or to place an order please contact us direct via email [email protected]
Please contact us directly for more information, as an additional charge may be applied for larger or heavier items. Please note some of our beauty equipment, large or heavy items delivery can take from 9 to 14 working days. From 1st of January extra delivery time may apply.
All goods must be inspected on delivery and any claims of shortages or damages must be reported to BeautyFor within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Delivery curbside for large or heavy items. From there on it becomes the customers responsibility. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure. For more information please see Terms and Conditions under Receiving Goods
1. Orders placed before 3.00pm are picked and packed and leave our warehouse same day, using couriers Fedex, DPD, UK Mail and Parcelforce for next day delivery service.
2. In the rare event that anything is not in stock, we will contact you and notify with delivery date.
3. Delivery time frames are estimate only
4. All prices are charged with VAT
To order or for more information please contact us:
email: [email protected] tel: 02088132960
In order to offer our customers a PREMIUM courier service, full tracking details provided to your order email or mobile. We work with Parcelforce, DPD, Fedex, DHL and Royal Mail who deliver all of our UK ordes and provide estimated arrival date & time by text and email.
How it works?
1. Place your order before 3pm for next day delivery.
2. Our courier will pick up your order from our warehouse and forward it to their hub for sorting.
3. Your parcel is send to courier central hub where it’s allocated for delivery to your local courier depot.
4. Your parcel will arrive at the local depot and be out for delivery, courier will send you an email or text message confirming delivery date and estimated arrival (if you have provided us with your correct email address and mobile phone in Checkout menu.)
As an alternative you also able to select other delivery options including: